I wish more people felt that photography was an adventure the same as life itself and felt that their individual feelings are worth expressing. To me, that makes photography more exciting - Harry Callahan

Thursday 25 March 2010

books

The book "Big Up" by Ben Watts doesn't so much inspire me because of the content but more the messy layout/design. It is similar to Brian Caissie's books that are available to view on his website.
The book showing Gregory Crewdson's work inspired me for several reasons mainly the eerie themes and also the deep, saturated like colours.
"Skateboarding" by Fabrice Le Mao is of interest to me because of the many intersting skateboarding shots. It contains both long shots and close up fish-eye shots. There is a big debate as to which is better.
"Sport And Action" by Andy Steel is also inspirational because of the action photographs. I am a big fan of action photography.
"The Photo Book" by Ian Jeffrey and "The Polaroid Book" by Taschen have many different exciting photos in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment